Wolverine Culture of Care
The Division of Student Life worked closely with U-M students across campus this summer to develop the Wolverine Culture of Care—a commitment to keeping the U-M campus community as healthy and safe as possible. We encourage you to review these guidelines as a reminder on how to best care for yourself and to be respectful of your impact on the health of others.
Safety and Health:
ISD is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment in order to ensure the lowest exposure risk for all individuals. To that end, the following protocols are in place for ISD in-person interactions:
All individuals entering the ISD office suite at the School of Information North building will be required to stop at the front desk to:
- Show completion of their daily health attestation
- Confirm required PPE is being worn (will be provided if not)
- Potentially undergo a temperature check
- Be advised of how to adhere to the safety procedures that are in place
- Be advised of the process for non-compliance
Safety protocols will include required masks worn at all time, safe distancing,
regular cleaning and sanitizing, and much more to ensure safety and health.
ISD is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment in order to ensure the lowest exposure risk for all individuals. To that end, the above protocols for in-person ISD interactions were thoughtfully put into place and all individuals are asked to comply with them. This will be ensured through:
- Regular spot checks will be conducted to ensure compliance.
- The non-compliance notification process will include:
- On-site request for compliance at check-in (i.e. PPE): individual’s name will be obtained and they will be denied entry if unwilling/unable to comply (masks will be available).
- Spot-check request for compliance: individual’s name will be obtained and they will be asked to leave if unwilling/unable to comply.
- Third party reporting of non-compliance: an email notification can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding a non-compliance incident, which will be investigated Instances of non-compliance will be discussed with CoE HR and will be managed under the SPG 201.12 Discipline policy.