Marianna Coulentianos

Ph.D. Candidate.Advisors: Kathleen Sienko, Achyuta AdhvaryuDescription of Research: My research aims to investigate the relationship between design requirements and uptake of medical devices in low- to middle-income countries. I am also interested in investigating ways to avoid failures in the implementation phase for such devices. I work in the Lab for Innovation in Global Health Technology (LIGHT) directed by Kathleen Sienko.Keywords: Medical Device, Low Income Settings, Global Health, Design Methodology, UptakeResearch Disciplines: Mechanical Engineering, Design Methodology, Business Economics, Global HealthPublications:

• M. Coulentianos, C. Jean, A. Aoussat, (2016). The integration of User Centered Design in the Design of novel digital tools, a best practice in the digital transformation of mass retail companies. Paper presented at the 23rd international colloquium of design science and innovation CONFERE. Original title: L?intégration du design centré utilisateur dans la conception de nouveaux outils digitaux, une bonne pratique dans la transition numérique des entreprises de grande distribution.
  • Link: https://confere2016.sciencesconf.org/browse/author?authorid=398152
COVID 19 Update and Resources Visitcovid-19.engin.umich.edu