Register for courses or learn more below.
|Last day to register without incurring $50 late registration fee*||Tuesday, January 7, 2020|
|Classes begin||Wednesday, January 8, 2020|
|Last day of classes||Tuesday, April 21, 2020|
*Note: Deadline ends when the office closes for business at 5:00 pm EST. For more information, see the Office of the Registrar calendars.
ISD Winter 2020 Course Offerings:
All courses listed below are offered as both on-campus and online this term. Click on the link for more information about the course.
Note: When courses are cross-listed with another department, ISD students should register for the ISD section, which will begin with AUTO, ESENG, ISD, or MFG.
- AUTO 503 – Automotive Engineering Project
- CEE 567 / ESENG 567 – Energy Infrastructure Systems
- EECS 419 – Electric Machinery and Drives
- EECS 569 / MFG 564 – Production Systems Engineering
- ESENG 503 – Energy Systems Engineering Project
- ISD 503 – ISD Practicum
- ISD 520 – Introduction to Systems Engineering
- ISD 599D System Architecting, Concept Development and Embodiment Design
- IOE 561 / ISD 523 – Risk Analysis I
- MATSCIE 514 / MFG 514 / MACROMOL 514 – Composite Materials
- MECHENG 542 – Vehicle Dynamics
- MECHENG 555 / MFG 555 – Design Optimization
- MECHENG 565 – Battery Systems and Control
- MECHENG 566 / AUTO 566 – Modeling Analysis and Control of Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- MECHENG 599 / ISD 599G / CEE 501 / ROB 599 – Dynamics and Control of Connected Vehicles
- MFG 503 – Manufacturing Project
- MFG 599B – Designing in Quality: A Design for Six Sigma
Questions? Contact: email@example.com