Kick Start Your Ability to Collaborate Internationally
Growth and diversification in the global automotive market is expected to drive more change in the next 10 years than during the previous 50 years.
In order to make the most of this hyper-competitive and technologically intensive environment, engineers will need a clear understanding of how to work with virtual global teams and strong backgrounds in both product development and production.
This 30-credit program is designed to meet the needs of a global audience. It prepares students to work virtually and collaboratively and develop the competency to build and lead global teams. It offers global content, integrates core elements of both automotive design and manufacturing, and provides students with an opportunity to develop depth in an engineering specialty as well as breadth in engineering and knowledge of basic management issues. Courses are available both online and on campus. Many students complete the degree entirely online.
Upon completion of the MEng in GAME, a student will demonstrate:
- Comprehensive knowledge in the product development and manufacturing of automotive systems
- Thorough understanding of the fundamentals of Automotive Engineering and Science
- Technical proficiency in one of the specialties in automotive systems, systems integration, or manufacturing
- Ability to integrate and apply sound global business concepts to engineering applications
- Competence in building and leading effective globally distributed teams that are diverse in terms of culture, business environment, and disciplinary perspective
- Capacity to develop and effectively manage technical projects
- Ability to leverage the aforementioned competencies to develop innovative solutions for a global automotive market